Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Monday, August 11, 2014

PROMO: Sinful Surrender by @HoustonHavens

A multi-genre story: Erotic Romance, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Futuristic, Menage (MFMM), Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Light BDSM.
Date Published: March 17, 2014

Top psychic spy Fay Avalon saw too much on her latest mind traveling mission and is now on the run from her post-catastrophic dystopian government, searching for the truth and proof. She escapes but is shot down, landing in the arms of the enemy.
In Drakker and Arlo’s world, women are so rare the men have accepted a polyandrous lifestyle. When the brothers stumble upon Fay unconscious in the wreckage of an aircraft, they are immediately attracted to her. Arlo wants to keep her, but Drakker knows they can’t. They must take her to their brother Logan Abán, leader of their people.
Logan struggles with trusting anyone, even himself. When a beautiful, intelligent, and intriguing woman falls into their laps, his denied desires for intimacy challenge his need to trust the spy. He’s frustrated by romantic Arlo’s claims of her innocence. Even when pragmatic and dominating Drakker defends her as well, Logan refuses to trust his gut.
Can one woman satisfy the diverse desires of three men? Will Logan’s fears be realized by betrayal? Is Fay to be sentenced to death as a spy, suffer a fate worse than death by being returned to her government as a traitor, or will she find a new life and love as the wife of three sexy brothers?


BUY LINKS


Trailers:

EXCERPT

“I never do what’s anticipated.” He pulled her closer into his chest and whispered in her ear. “It would make me boring and predictable.” He slipped his hands under her blouse and stroked his fingertips in seductive circles over her flesh. The passion in his eyes grew hotter. “I’ve desired you from the moment you walked through my front door.”
She widened her eyes in mock shock then shot her gaze over to Arlo. His raised brow and cocked head made her turn a frown back in Logan’s direction. “You said this was a game of truth.” She placed her hands over his, keeping them just below her breasts. “That’s a lie.”
“No, it isn’t.”
“Logan, it was quite obvious to us all that morning the only thing you wanted to do to me was to interrogate me.” She looked at Arlo again. He shrugged and started singing another song. Coward. He was avoiding voicing his opinion.
“Then you’re all blind, because the first thing I truly wanted was to kiss those perfect lips. The second thing was to interrogate that succulent mouth of yours to make it tell me the truth about you.” He glided his touch around to the sides of her breasts.
Fay liked how his hands caressed her, and she wasn’t about to tell him to stop. His touch created a fire deep inside her, something she’d longed for all her life.
“Fay, a person can be suspicious of someone, but it doesn’t necessarily negate a very strong attraction to them. How do you think most assassins get in close for a kill? Their targets find them very attractive.”
“Hmm, didn’t think of that. What you say is true.” She felt his fingers stroke down her lower back to play with the laces holding her blouse closed. A subtle heat warmed her pussy. “I’ve known a few women who loved their husbands but didn’t trust them to be faithful.”
“See.” In one swift motion, he pulled at the laces and removed her blouse.
“Logan,” Fay whispered. Arlo’s soft singing in the background reminded her they weren’t alone.
He trailed his seductive touch to her bra straps. Slipping his fingertips beneath the material he worked the silky strips off her shoulders. She crossed her arms over her breasts to stop him from removing it.
“Logan, we can’t—”
He swept her deeper into his arms and stopped her words by pressing his mouth to her ear. “Tell me true…do you desire me?”
Without breaking his hold, she was able to brace a short distance between them, just enough to gaze into his eyes. “Truth?”
“Nothing but the truth shall ever pass between us.” He tilted his head forward and down, closing the space between them. He brushed his mouth softly against hers, merging their heat, and then did it again. He licked the seam of her lips, and she couldn’t help herself. It was a physical need. She granted his tongue entry.
Her bra fell free before she circled her arms around him. His touch ignited her flesh as he moved his fingers to the front of her jeans and worked her zipper until her pants dropped to the ground. “The truth is—” she murmured at the release of his lips.
“The truth,” he whispered in her ear. “Even though I fear my knees will fail me should you tell me I disgust you.” Logan cupped each breast before dropping his hands to stroke several gentle passes over her ass. He kissed and caressed, roaming his hands over her, although he did take care not to touch the area of her wound.
She stroked her nails up his back in wanton need, realizing if she were honest with herself, she felt the same desire for him she’d felt for Arlo and Drakker. “If my heart were to speak the truth, it would say you grabbed my sexual interest the moment I saw you in those tight white pants and red silk shirt.”
Her remark brought a proud smile to his lips. “Okay…so my clothes got you heated up.”
“No, it was the hard body beneath those clothes.”
“So…when did I capture your heart?”
“Honestly?”
“Honest.”
“When you became my hero.”
“I’m your hero? How? When?”
She smiled up at him. “Escaping the Nike silo. I still can’t believe you carried me all that way to safety.”
“How do you know that?”
“Whenever I woke up you were there, and Chandra confirmed it when I asked her.”
“Ah.” He smiled then frowned. “That was all it took?”
“Yes.”
“Funny, it happened for me then as well.”
“It did?”
“Yep, I knew in my gut I already loved you when you admitted you risked your life for me. That’s when I knew I couldn’t live without you. Hell, I didn’t want to ever let you go. It’s why I wouldn’t let anyone else carry you. You were mine. I knew somewhere within you, you had to love me. For you to sacrifice yourself like that…you had to love me.” Logan picked her up and carried her toward Arlo. “Honor me, brother. If you’re leg isn’t too bad, join me in pleasuring our woman tonight.”




Houston Havens retired from a successful modeling career and an adventurous jet-set lifestyle to set the world on fire with her erotic romance books. A tenacious Irish lass, she strives to entertain with seductive stories created from her decadent imagination and traces of a provocative lifestyle she may or may not admit to.
Her interest in the paranormal, fascination with quantum science, passion with myths, and the lure of her mysterious Celtic Irish-Druid bloodlines are combined with generally unknown truths, strange facts, and questionable fiction. Her novels reflect a mix of the past, present, and future, with sexy blends of futuristic science fiction, paranormal fantasy, western romance, and always love everlasting. An author of six romances, a seven book erotic romance series, and numerous articles in literary magazines, she has two award winning blogs. Stop by for a visit and leave a comment at http://houstonhavens.wordpress.com

1 comment: