Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Review: Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds


New Adult Romance
Date Published: 9/19/2013

November is looking forward to getting to know her father and the safety of a small town. After leaving the Big Apple and her bad memories for Tennessee, November starts working for her dad at his strip club doing the books. The one time she’s allowed there during club hours she runs into Asher Mayson. He’s perfect until he opens his mouth and makes assumptions. November wants nothing to do with Asher but too bad for November, fate has other plans. 

Asher Mayson has never had a problem getting a woman, that is until November. Now all he can think about is making November his and keeping her safe. 

Warning 18+ sexual content and a strong Alpha Male.

My Rating: 5 *'s

My Review:

Holy Hot Alpha Male Alert! Asher is my new Book Boyfriend (for the day, maybe week... I read too much). 

November has had crap luck when it comes to her childhood, but now that she has taken matters into her own hands and moved away from New York City and her piece of work mother and piece of crap fiance, her life may just be headed in the right direction. 

The relationship between November and her dad is really amazing. I love the fact that they were able to restore a non-existent relationship despite their distance. I would have thought she would feel out of place being at her dads for the first time, but the transition was very smooth and believable. 

Now Asher and November... wow. They had great chemistry from the get-go. I absolutely loved their first conversation. I was giggling the whole time. I love it when books make me do that. He was mega protective of her and that is always one of the major characteristics of an ALPHA.

This one is not a straight-forward love story. There are plenty of twists to keep you on your toes, which I loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment